Monday, November 22, 2004

Tired but fun...

Monday. Usually we have a meeting on Mon afternoon, but not today. I decided to go out...(shirking, yeah :P ) I asked the other homeroom teachers to take care of my students for a few hours, then walked out into the light rain. Well...I was all alone, walking on the street in Taipei...imagined that I was a stray. Taking the MRT, I leaned on the window beside my seat, and let my long hair cover half of my face. I didn't smile...I didn't wanna have any happy facial expression--just wanna be myself, a woman who struggled hard to fit in the situation Fate had arranged. Looking around, frowning...I kind of felt like I was expelled from the fortunate kingdom. So...however, I went back to the fact a few hours later, knowing it's time to have the 8th class and put on my mask to serve kids in class. :P

2 comments:

Ken said...

:O... I'm gonna dob u in! :P

Flo said...

what...what do you mean? *scared* :O