Friday, November 19, 2004

Hectic

This week I was so busy...the 3 gal students kept making trouble. My new toy could work for a short while after I went ask a teacher who was responsible for my school's network. He did some setting and my NB could come online with the connection plugged in. woo~ but that's in his office. He asked me to try in my office and I did--too bad my NB didn't wanna work again. -_- I have to go ask him to give me a hand again next week then. But that guy is kind-hearted... :P guess I can solve this problem in the near future. Never give up! :D

3 comments:

Ken said...

woo :) maybe he can help u more :P

Flo said...

*chuckles* why? everything's ok now.

Anonymous said...

-
welcome to the wow power leveling cheap wow gold service site, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold