Friday, November 12, 2004

What a week

Winter time's coming...I become too lazy to do my blog these days.
:P yeah the weather is too...too cold? nahh...it's over 30 C the
highest during the day recently, I mean for this week. So that's why
in the photos below I still wore a short sleeve blouse or dress
these days. I don't mind tho, since there's always something fun
every day whether it's hot or cold. :D Just like a few days ago, the
boy student Jason finally raised his hand in class: 'Teacher may I
ask you a question?' 'Sure.' 'If I ask you out for a tea would you
agree and go out with me?'

Needless to say, altho I am pretty much this kind of person who
enjoy being treated by guys whether it's a meal or a drink...'No
way.' I replied. LOL~ Really fun to look at his facial expression!
And then another boy Guo brought some VCDs: Scary Movie I and II,
which I watched them both before but I didn't get the VCDs. ( I have
their avi. tho ) Of course he's glad to lend them to me. :P Guo even
asked me if he could intro his cousin to me: 'You can talk with him
on MSN, teacher.' 'Err but I prefer to chat in English.' 'It doesn't
matter. My cousin majors in architecture.' 'Erm...@_@ I...' Well
well, how come they are more desperate than this single teacher! :P
But friends you don't worry for me--being dodging is truly my strong
suit. So yeah, safe!

To my surprise there are quite a few Scorpio in my class: Scott and
Patric this week, Sandy and Rachel next week. In the photos Scott
was the boy on the left, and Patric was in the middle. My mini digi
cam is not a brand name stuff, but it got some colourful frames. I
chose this 'happy bday' one for them and hope they are cheerful for
both the photo and the butter flavoured chocolate from me as a
little bday gift. :D In fact my school doesn't ask students to wear
any caps. So where are those blue caps from? *chuckles* It's Sam's
idea...quite creative isn't it. He folded his blue sport jacket and
then made it a blue cap. I was almost 'xiao si' as soon as I saw
them wear that in class: 'Hey you guys all become over 180 cm now!'
Oh yeah boys in class are not tall...the average is around 160 cm,
or less? Anyway not as tall as me. But the gal who drew a cute cat
on the blackboard, our class leader Vivien, is the same tall as me!
Maybe a bit taller now...the one on the left in the photo. And
Simone was on my right side--she was laughed at by classmates: 'Hey
you are standing but you're nearly the same tall as our homeroom
teacher who's sitting now!' Awww!

However nothing is perfect. Some unfortunate events happened as
well. Our classroom was broken in one night and the next morning we
all had to clean up all the powder ( it's pink and a bit purple too
) from the fire chemical extinguisher. I was kidding: 'Oh wow our
stuff now look so elegant--being painted white.' Furthermore, I
found one pile of broken glass in the doorway this early morning, in
front of our classroom. I was :O and then quickly asked Jerry, who's
responsible for our class' property, to come and help. While I was
helping put them in a thicker plastic bag, my finger was cut by 2
tiny glass trash. -_- I had to pull them out of my skin carefully,
you know...and a little bleeding. Therefore I reported to my boss
and suggested spy cam should be installed at some places in our
school because such events have had happened a couple of times.
As for damages from the nature, there were some earthquakes: twice
at night when I was in my bedroom and once in the morning when I was
sitting at my office desk. No need to ask me if I was scared. Of
course I was! It even made the tile under my chair broken. Somehow I
think...we shouldn't 'ji jiao' too much since we really don't know
when we will kick the bucket. :P I am not that kind of person who
would just quit without leaving friends a message. I must give a
reason previously. But if I just disappear...*chuckles* I hope you
know why. ( Yeah my pc got problems sometimes, you know :P ) It's
Friday, and I planned to send my Justy for a check. Too bad many
cars were in there waiting and I could do nothing but drove back. :(
My shi xiong will come borrow it on Sun morning. Wish him good luck then.
*grins*

No comments: