Saturday, November 27, 2004

Not on purpose

It's getting cold and I went have my favourite hot pot this early afternoon. woo I ordered hong shao guo and I took some pics for friends overseas. My pleasure always to let them drool...it's good to have some longing isn't it. :D The only problem is the batteries were running out, so the flash couldn't work at all. You will see the pics I would upload later a bit dark. But you can see some street scene since it's bright outside the glass window. Oh I forget to mention another problem. Since I am a strict vegetarian, I never wanna have any kind of meat, seafood, let along eggs. But unfortunately I found something green floating upon the hong shao soup after I almost finished the stuff inside. 'Erm...wait let me get closer and take a look. Oh my goodness it's a green caterpillar!' Cooked, of course. -_- Ok...this is why I made the title 'Not on purpose'. I stopped eating as soon as I found it in the hot pot. To think bright, the vegetables which got caterpillars on must be safe...not much chemicals used I mean. Anyway...went shopping afer being very full, and spent some money as well on new clothes. *chuckles* Yeah I think I am a normal woman too. :D
On my way home I visited the computer store I used to get stuff. Well I had some questions to ask for sure--how come another Acer NB couldn't get connected to the Net even as I plugged the cable connection into the card and the 2 lights were on. The boss Zhu taught me to do some settings for XP and I even wrote them down on a piece of paper in case I forgot the procedures he said. So I came back home and tried to follow them step by step but weird I just couldn't find the TC/PIP part. @_@ mei you ban fa...I made a call and asked again. Zhu said if so it might not have the drive for the 10/100 card--oh my! How could they give me the card installed in the NB already but forget about the drive very necessary! -_- mi mi hu hu de ren zhen duo ah...( just like me? maybe :P )

1 comment:

Ken said...

Its TCP/IP... and usually, if u can surf the net from ur NB, you already got TCP/IP installed properly... so I don't know what u are trying to do...