Monday, November 15, 2004

Justy came back to me

Previously I thought I wouldn't see my dear Justy this week...but surprisingly! It was parked at the alley near my place, and I found the car keys in the mailbox. @_@ Didn't my Shi Xiong say he'd borrow it for a week or so...However, I am really glad that my baby has come back to me! This morning I went to school on foot and yeah it's nice to look around in the market on my way. But more convenient when Justy is around! ^^ Not long after I got home SX called me and said they didn't need my car since his relatives have gone to Kaohsiung. But Justy had served them well while they went have fun in Yangmingshan yesterday. hehehe Guess what I got for this time lending them my baby--a cute teddy bear! I'll take a pic of it when I have some free time. :P

As for some mushy news, the 'lovable' Martin guy sent me sms today, telling me to take good care since the weather's getting colder recently because of some coldfront's approaching. woo :P Shouldn't I be glad for such warm greetings. Shouldn't I feel so touched for someone's never giving up trying that hard to keep in touch. LOL~ ok friends you know me--I did give him 3 chances before. :P I think I am very generous this way...maybe too generous -"- don't you think so. Anyway it's not even a fling; to be opposite, it's more like a big trouble in my life--must consider to give up the degree 3 cell phone seriously now I guess. -"-

No comments: