Sunday, November 14, 2004

My new toy--Acer TravelMate 320T

I think it might be in 2007 for your latest question, my friend. *chuckles* Don't you worry! I have had a life as you know...whether I have a bf or not. :D Furthermore, I am pretty much into high-tech products--that's why here is this new toy for me, which I got from Yahoo auction, a small notebook! The only problem is the seller told on his page he made it windows XP and it ran well. But after we met this afternoon he told me he didn't think XP ran well enough and then he changed it to windows 98. -_- Not that I am a person who just likes to complain, but I do think what you said on your page should be HONEST. It's not a blog, you know...if it was, I wouldn't take EVERYTHING serious since I wouldn't say I am being serious on my blog either. So yeah...12000 NT spent, and I will have to find the drives. My friend did try to help there...he's always kind enough to do so for ppl around. Altho I am sometimes too dumb, or too smart -_-... to figure what he taught me out. ( I go sleep on the sofa in the living room...LOL this is what I used to laugh at myself while I was making mistakes. I think better for me not to get married since me so good at pissing guys off. I wouldn't be allowed to stay in the bedroom but got to sleep on the sofa...or in the bathroom? hahahaha~ ) Ok back to very serious mood. So yeah...I have a big problem now--my NB's USB can't work for me. What to do? I really have no idea now...but I am sure I don't give up. Maybe later I will have some inspiration...some terrific ideas just come and I can solve the problem. :D ( way too optimistic you can tell... )

No comments: