Tuesday, November 16, 2004

She Bangs

Ricky Martin's song. A passionate girl. Me? Of course not. :P It's Ruby, my gal student, who just ran out of school this morning. The doorman told us she ran so fast that he couldn't catch her in time. Her classmate told me ( sure it's under the table ) that Ruby has a bf, who lives not so far away from our school. They have been together for around 2 or 3 months. :O Well...I thought I'd better call her mom but couldn't since it just went into the voice mail. I left her a voice msg and as you can guess this careless mom wouldn't call me back. So I had to call her again in the evening. Oh no I worked OT and it's no extra pay for me. BTW some $ gone since I called her mom's cell phone. ="= Her mom's a bit crazy. How come? More than once I called her when Ruby was not present. School asks homeroom teachers to call parents to make sure if students are safe home if they are absent. She answered me, 'urm I am not sure...for I didn't come back home last night. But I think she might be sick so she didn't go to school today.' Fine. However I've done what school asks me to. Finally I made it, and told this woman what happened earlier today. She said, 'Is it possible?' Sure, my dear. It's always possible for any gal to get a bf, and it's also possible for any gal in middle school to be a young mom if they don't wanna protect themselves well. :D The woman said she would be back and ask her cute little daughter. *grins* You had better do so, otherwise you may be a grandmom pretty soon if you don't teach your daughter how to take some protection.
That stupid guy tried to call me today and I didn't answer the phone. I must take some necessary action now--stopped using this # from now on. I went get a new SIM card at a convenience store in the neighborhood. It's also prepaid. :D The # sounds beautiful...most are my lucky #! I think it's fated--I must use this right away. So...goodbye forever, Martin. I am not yours, and you'll never be mine. You go your own way and I go mine! :D

2 comments:

Ken said...

teenagers... now they are more crazy than ever... :P

Flo said...

yeah and they play need for speed underground 2 also. LOL~