Monday, November 29, 2004

A new friend

We have a new friend who comes from Holland in our channel. She's fun and my 2 friends had lots of fun chatting with her first. Because of the time difference these 2 guys had to go offline early. After they 2 went for la la land, it's me the talktive op in there chatting to her. But things were different--I was not asked to marry her for teaching any Chinese. ( I guess my friends were happy to be asked so tho. :P ) We talked about majors and she's very smart to study laws now in a univ. But she sounded a bit frustrated since her favourite major is medicine but she couldn't get in. That's why I consoled her and hope she can figure it out what is the most correct way for her. She asked what my friends' majors and age...and sure you guys can trust me as always--I didn't sell anyone there. :D I think it's better to keep her intrigued and then she'll come on staying to find out the answers herself. :P She did make a guess--she thought both my friends were students. How come they could sound so young? ( Some friend did mention the term 'horny'...maybe that's why...? LOL~ ) And she guessed I studied as well--oh no -_- I was not like them ok. However I had to leave her early too for some TV...so it'll be the 'Dream' from Taiwan to keep her company in that channel. So yeah...good show TBC? :P

No comments: