Friday, November 05, 2004

Some more SJB

Work's not hectic today, but I decided to blow my cool in
front of my students in year 9 this afternoon. They were noisy
in class while I was helping them review Book 3 for the coming
test next Wed. Some of them didn't concentrate on their
studies--in fact I know it's impossible to ask EVERY student
to study English hard, but they shouldn't make so much noise.
I didn't wanna bear with that anymore. So I stood up without
looking at them, neither did I scold. I slapped the English
refernce book onto the desk--it fell off the desk onto the ground, and
then I stepped out of the classroom. All students became so
quiet when I was standing outside the classroom. I
counted...and thought ok it's enough for them. I found that
reference book was already put on the desk again. So...a good
performance I did today. And hope from now onwards when I am
lecturing they know what they have to act. :P

And some more sjb things. After class students came up to me
as usual, asking questions ( about English, about my personal
stuff, about everything :P ) and joking with me. Suddenly I
found someone was approaching too near on my left--I turned my
head and almost hit her face! The gal student who 'proposed'
to me a few days ago was to kiss my cheek. -_- I must be
careful...very careful I mean. LOL~ Not only her...but another
gal from year 8, who isn't my student now since I don't teach
their class this semester, met me during a break while I was
leaning on a fence in front of a classroom. She came take my
right hand and said: 'Coffee ( my nick ), do you wanna spend
one night with me?' @_@ I was...'flattered'? Should I laugh or
cry? :P

2 comments:

Ken said...

wowowowowow :O so liberal, at such a young age... what have I missed out on :P haha... 'it fell off on the ground'... please review that, its not quite correct :P hehehe fun :P

Flo said...

thanks a lot for correcting me. :)