Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Countdown

30 days to go. :P wow it's the last month of 2004 already. I feel very good, you know...altho I got up very early for the homeroom teacher meeting at 7:50 a.m. at school. That's why I got 2 cups of coffee to keep myself alive. :P Well I know I can still stay alive without coffee tho. Maybe one day I just cut it down...or cut it off at all to show how strong-minded I am. *chuckles* ok I am crazy to say so I think. Nice songs I am listening to--they are Japanese. The Gospellers-You Are My Girl. Chemistry-Mirage In Blue. woo~ altho I don't understand what their lyrics mean, the melody is smooth...beautiful. My gal student Jenny lent me Scary Movie III VCDs today. :D I shouted her a pearl milk tea this afternoon ( kind of wanna return the favour. don't wanna take advantage of students tho they are happy to give me stuff I want. :P ) LOL~ no they don't give me money ok. There will be our mid-term tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I'll have to grade lots of tests as usual. -_- wo tao yan gei xue sheng de kao juan, but no choice...for a living right. Moreover, it's dead hard to find a parking space near my place this afternoon. I had to park at a corner and waited--for a lady driving her white March away. And you know there were other cars waiting nearby also...so I guess I have nothing to complain for today. I typed my blog with appreciation, with pleasant songs playing on...I hope I can sleep early as well even if I had 2 cups of coffee and some pearl milk tea... :P

2 comments:

Ken said...

just put some garbage cans and protect a spot :P I've seen that happen in the city or something :P

Flo said...

same here. :( that's why it's hard for me to find a parking space in the neighborhood.