Sunday, December 19, 2004

Ah...weird

I got 2 sms yesterday from Martin, but it's the first time...feeling weird since they are all blank in the massage box. Why bother to send someone sms like this? not even a strange code in there. @_@ Ah, can't understand guys. Anyway I just delete them. *chuckles* I am very sure he's not to spend money on a female he is interested--the only thing he's good at is 'I do earn a lot because I sold some houses recently...' LOL~ so what. :P But I think it's normal in this practical world. Why waste time and money? Martin you need some woman who is very, truly, definitely desperate. She'll pounce upon you happily without any effort from your part. :P

Eearlier this week, some doctors and nurses came to our school and gave us a free health check. some item like the condition of your liver, intestines, and bones. It's ok to go for the test for bones--got to put one foot in a medical equipment and it would tell you the number, or shall I say the measurement. I got 3, which means the density of my bones is very nice. :D You know some of my colleagues got the measurement minus like -2, -0.3 or what... They were amazed how come a vegetarian could have such bones. LOL~ no wonder I am kind of 'tough'...or 'difficult'? Now then I know I am not to be blamed, but my bones. :P Then I needed to stay in the gals' room ( of course everyone knows why ) to test the functions of my kidneys--good. :D The most scary part was to draw blood--I stared at the needle and saw it get into my vein...*sighs* some blood lost then. But it's not bad to have such an examination, for free! :D

1 comment:

Ken said...

Ah... weird indeed, two of the same blogs, yet one is uncommentable. :P Maybe he is testing your mobile, and sent sms by accident :P Your bones is 3? I wonder what my bones are :P