Thursday, December 02, 2004

Sick for a while

Yeah it's the food again. Since mid-term these 2 days, students only need to stay at school till 12 a.m. then no school in the afternoon. Homeroom teachers of year 8 decided to have a gathering--drove to Wu Lai and had lunch at a well-known restaurant, where some celebrities visited before. The boss told me it's not easy to make veggie dishes for them, but they still tried to fix me some vegetables and soup. After chatting and eating lunch happily, colleagues wanna go to another place in the mountains to take a talk and breathe fresh air. I didn't wanna go since I felt tired...so I took a bus with a math teacher ( she catches a cold and couldn't go have fun ) and I came home early. No energy to do anything else...I hit my bed and took a rest, didn't fall asleep. Then I went out to get dinner and some snacks...you know what, walking on the street I felt myself walking like someone dead. My facial expression looked so 'dumb', or 'numb' as well. Lucky I felt better after taking a shower and having my hair shampoo--some karma washed off? :P I could come online and type my blog finally. *sighs* I always have such problems eating with friends in a not vegetarian restaurant. Hao ma fan oh! -_-"

2 comments:

Ken said...

Awww... drink more coffee :D

Flo said...

... ( ni tao yan :P )