Monday, December 06, 2004

Thanks...settled down

Something very troublesome happened. My boy student Sean's parents seperated since the mom had affairs. Sean left with his dad and lived in another place. Sean's elder brother lives with the mom. But the bro is to leave for military service soon. So he asked Sean to come back home and 'take care of' the mom. Last weekend Sean left his dad for his bro without a notice--of course the dad felt hurt. He called me and hoped to talk with his son at school. Since I am Sean's homeroom teacher, I have to get involved for his advantages. Thanks God our talk went smoothly, and I told the dad it's better to forgive the other party even if he's not at fault. He agreed too. Better for Sean to go back because it's more convenient for him to go to school. However, the dad would like his son to call him and keep in touch as often as possible. I am happy to see everything turns better for them.

3 comments:

Ken said...

thats good... for u? Maybe u like Sean's dad :P

Flo said...

Of course it's always the other way round. ="= after our talk, before we said goodbye, he came shake my hand and invited me to visit his place... I didn't expect that, you know. :P

Ken said...

how many other parents do that, I wonder... :P