Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Justy's back

Congratulations! Justy has been back to me. Looks fine now...tho my wallets doesn't feel fine after 1350 NT's gone. :P All the problems have been fixed, and I am happy not to squeeze the towel anymore after rainy days. :D

We watched Scary Movie III this afternoon. Before that I was shouting hard at 3 boy students at the doorway in front of our classroom. They were naughty enough to be absent during our nap time from 12:25 to 13:05. Last time I shouted at 3 gal students since they dared to skip their Chinese class. Being a homeroom teacher, my big responsibility is discipline students in my class. So...they don't see me get mad often, but if I do they will truly have a tough time. :P Hope they are smart enough not to get to my nerve often...otherwise their ears will have lots of chances to get trained ( to loud noises from me ). :P

1 comment:

Ken said...

*clap clap*... Our car, after rain, the doors are very sticky... why? Because I think there is a vacuum effect in the car... outside is warm, inside becomes warm. Then, when the rain comes, its cool, the inside cools quickly too, and the rubber just makes an airtight seal... So its very hard to open doors after a storm.