Thursday, December 09, 2004

Very tired

No not my day. Justy was blocked by a blue ven at the alley when I was to drive to school. Sure the driver was kind enough to leave his tel # at the front window--you think it worked by calling that? Hehehe you don't understand some Taiwanese well then. It ended up my calling three times and nothing could be changed. I left a voice msg hopelessly...and quickly proceeded to school. Lucky I was not late. -_-

At school I had to do a lot of planning for the activities for tomorrow. Jerry mom's gave us a hand too...she even said she's to pay for the fee for renting the 6 dan4 zhu1 tai2 for our class! *so touched...* Anyway I'll have to go to bed early tonight, will wear pretty clothes for tomorrow. :P In class we were talking about what to wear for this important day--students suggested that I could dress like: Spider Man, The Incredibles, or Rabbit Girl :\ neng kan ma??? I told them I prefer Catwoman tho. :P

1 comment:

Ken said...

Elastogirl! :P