Friday, December 10, 2004

Happy birthday!

So we had lots of activities today for our school. Students in year 9 ran into me and quickly asked: where's your Catwoman costume. LOL~ I showed them the white cat on my vest--see? Here it is. Of course they went -_- erm...lao shi pian ren. :P ( too bad they found it so late? hahaha )

And we had many vendors on campus--my class was responsible for this 'Funny Glass Balls'. 10 NT for each round, and some candy, lollies, and soft drinks for the prizes. I played a few rounds too. Also had to visit the vendors set by those who are taught by me. Got some iced green tea, cokes, chocolate, and a toy. A toy??? Yes a toy. Altho it doesn't sound like something that should appear in a public middle school. But who cares. Students wore them and looked great. I can wear it and take a pic of it for you too, my friends. See if it's cute enough for us at school...*chuckles* However, $ flied away. *sobs*

Many pics were taken for my students, and I finally felt relieved...all important activies have been held for this semester. From now on I just teach in class till our final, then winter vacation, Chinese New Year...our bonus! :D woo~ Another thing surprising. One net friend of mine who lives in UK wrote to me and said he's to come to Taiwan again. Last time he came to Taipei and learned Mandarin in NTNU for 3 months. No idea what he will do this time. Anyway it's his business. :P

1 comment:

Ken said...

Rich... boy :P