Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!


Had lunch with my best friend. Posted by Hello

It's Xmas Eve. Too bad we don't celebrate Christmas in Taiwan, since most Taiwanese are not Christians? Maybe... *shrugs* But people can still have some fun, you know. :P As for me, I planned it already and told my students I'd wear a very short skirt they've never seen and long boots. They just went, aiyo ni yi ding shi pian wo men de lah! -_- didn't know my image in their hearts was so evil. ( Well they even made me a Xmas card and someone wrote: to the most evil teacher I've ever known :P ) So yeah, it's the 'face' problem now! I wore my mini jean skirt and black long boots to school! :D Awww you can imagine that many people saw me and woo~ ( because teachers here don't wear this 'hot'. guess they are more open in western countries? no idea...never studied in any western school hehe )

Moreover my best friend ww and her hubby asked me to have lunch with them. So I took a few hours off and proceeded to Gong Guan and met them at a vegetarian restaurant. They were so surprised to see the presents I gave them. For ww it's a cosmetic set, and for her hubby 2 crystal balls. One is green to wish him good luck in business and the other's yellow for their fortune in lottery. :D We chatted and most of the time it's her husband who talked the most--he couldn't wait to share their romantic stories with me. Too bad I got nothing for him to return the favour. :P It ended up we ( ww and me ) got 2 sessions to teach later and got to leave around 2 pm. So at MRT before saying bye, the lovely couple invited me to visit them in Vancouver after they settle down. Of course I'll go ( they wanna fix me there LOL~ ) pay them a visit. Suddenly her hubby came give me a big hug--really xia yi tiao... :P but wsesterners must be, like what I said already, more open. Then I looked at my best friend and said, na wo men yie lai bao yi xia hao le. ( to be fair and square ) *chuckles* So ww and me hugged too. :P

At the beginning of this week I've planned what to give to some students who help me a lot in class. The pic below 'Jenny and me' was taken after I gave her the little gift. See how happy she was! For other students I got lots of candy and they could choose 2 different flavours--strawberry lollipops, soda candy, brown sugar candy, yoghurt candy, and one kind I don't know how to say in English...it's malt with a plum ( suan mei ) in each. Guess my friend would love it. :P However, it's time to relax... and I wish all of you a happy Christmas! :D

1 comment:

Ken said...

Oh... did ww feel jealous there :P hahahahaha

Sounds like fun... I gave pressies to 3 people this xmas... a first for me... :P wooo :P