Friday, December 03, 2004

Typhoon

Yes...in Dec. And CWB said it's the first time for the past hundred years. We never had a typhoon like this; so it's windy and rainy in Taipei all day. The typhoon will hit Taiwan this weekend--too bad it wouldn't wanna come next Mon tho, otherwise we could have one day off. I still went out to get some fruit and food and chase the garbage truck, ended up washing my feet couple of times after entering the house. :P zhen ma fan.

I watched the movie Scary Movie III in the evening. It's funny and I was LOL while I saw the scenes copied from Matrix III. :P Remember the room with lots of screens? woo~ and it's like another movie Sliver--the old guy in the chair spy cammed Cindy in the bathroom...LOL~ naughty right. :P But quite the same style as the other 2 Scary Movie you know. So yeah...can't expect more ( than a lot of bsing ) there. Happy weekend. ^^

2 comments:

Ken said...

Hah its good, we never get cyclones here... :( :P hehehe crazy right... washing your feet... hmmm where have I heard that from....... hmmmmm.... :P

Flo said...

err...how shall I know. hehehe :P