Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A new desktop?

My boy student Ricky gave me some catalogues which show the models of some desktops and the prices...woo you know I can never resist such high tech products. After working for me for a few years ( since 2001 ), my old desktop can't work well enough. Once it even shut down by itself without any notice while I was typing my blog. -_- No need to ask me if I had enough time to save my bs before it's gone. Of course NOT. That's why I dare not type anything important ( erm I think my monologue is important this way? hehehe maybe :P ) on that pc since then. I kind of...was moved by the price offered there on the catalogue. But I want a LCD...so it's much more expensive than if I just get it CRT. Hmm anyway our bonus will come by the Lunar New Year. If it's a good bargain that time I'll go get one new set. :D

3 comments:

Ken said...

Come on, Taiwanese computer (parts) are WAY CHEAPER than here, so don't complain.

Flo said...

But I can still be ripped off...you know. -_-"

Ken said...

get a computer-savvy bf... or gf, if u are that way inclined :)