Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

Work has been really hectic these days...yes you guessed it, since it's going to be the end of this semester. I have to evaluate each student and gave them grades according to their performance. Sure their parents will see that when this school term ends.

In addition, there's a tragedy happening in the southern asia--the death toll from the tsunami, triggered by a magnitude 9.0 earthquake off Indonesia, has risen to more than 120,ooo people. The 3 countries ( India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka ) are the most severely afflicted and some associations in TW are trying to help.

OK time to talk about something pleasant. I got the report for the health check, which was for free remember? :D And it said if the items are printed in red it means those organs can't function well. So hehehe none of the items on my list is in red. And we were there comparing our bones--I got +3; the teacher beside me gets +1.5 :D Most teachers are not as good as us. The doc there told us it's also important to get some exercise if you wanna have strong bones. No wonder...my rodding students every morning does work. :D

I watched some TV talking about fortune in the coming 2005. It said the top 3 signs that have the best luck in 2005 are Sagi, Libra, and Aries. The 3 best colours are red, blue, and purple. That master suggested we can either wear in them or decorate our place with some stuff in these colours. I feel lucky since I like the 3 colours! :P got plenty of clothes in red, blue and purple already. LOL~ no need to waste money buying clothes.
Anyway...I hope everything's getting better. And I wish you all the best in the new year 2005! :D

2 comments:

Ken said...

Awww lucky... :P But since I wear purple at work alot... maybe I can be lucky too :P (maybe our company is lucky? hmmm $_$? hahaha :P) Happy New Year! :D

icemonki said...

Happy New Year Flo! Wishing u all the best & lots of leng jais for 2005. (hopefully no more martins!)