Saturday, December 04, 2004

Warm sms...Not

Got that guy's sms again! :O Friend said that guy follows my motto: Never give up! But...but I don't really want guys to learn from me this way. :P However here's the translation of his sms: Typhoon in Dec, it's hard to find in the history! It's pretty weird...the temperature tomorrow will drop 5 degrees all of a sudden. Please put on more clothes and don't catch a cold. Pay attention to traffic when you go out. Then you're a good girl...Martin. *blinking* mushy or not?
Lucky enough the rain stopped in the evening when I would like to go have my favorite hot pot. :D~ NO GREEN STUFF today. LOL~ Then my friend told me about an interesting website--send one shot and then they will give you the analysis...Well I got low intelligence, you know...*falls laughing* So yeah...must tell my students and they will all have confidence! hahahahaha~

2 comments:

Ken said...

yeah you should give it to everybody u know... or better still, try a different picture :P

Flo said...

*chuckles* I don't mind tho. such outcome is entertaining ain't it. :P