Thursday, August 05, 2004

1 billion NT might be mine? *praying hard*

This morning the math teacher sitting in front of me in the office said he would like to treat us a very expensive meal, which costs at least 6000 NT for each person, at Grand Hotel if he biao1 dao4 zhe4 ke hui4. I was confused at first, you know…it’s called ‘狀況外’ in Chinese. Then, according to this part of my personality, being curious and would try my best to figure it out, I asked him and finally knew it’s about the Big Lotto. Oh my goodness! The first prize this time is over 1 billion NT! :O Dear friends…yes, of course. I went out buy some already. I am sitting here blogging and praying that Goddess of Good Luck might happen to drop by and enter my house. By the way, no first prize is ok, you know. Just the second or third or fourth is satisfying too. LOL~ am I day dreaming? But it’s evening now. :P Well…come on, you guys wish me good luck. :D

2 comments:

Ken said...

wah *prays hard*... you win some $$ ok... 1 Billion NT... not bad oh :D 為什麼我不能解釋?(is that right? :P)

Flo said...

1.got up very early to check the lotto numbers...and, *sighs* not even the smallest prize 200 NT won...but still thanks a lot, Kenny, for your praying hard. guess I don't have pian1 cai2 yun4 this time. :P
2.as for the '你不要再解釋了'bit, is that right? of course not. you can say 'you give me remember' to me also. LOL~ wo hao pa oh! :D