Sunday, August 29, 2004

Spring Rolls :D~


Time to say goodbye to my summer vacation in 2004. I did have a lot of fun these 2 months, hanging out with good old friends, making new friends--some are nice and others are creepy. Like having adventures, I went out to meet them, and then acknowledge that I do keep high standards and high morals. LOL~ ( you know it's difficult to kick a habit which has been formed long ago. :P )

Last night I got the real estate agent's message with 2 symbols. He would know what I am thinking about ( the relationship stuff ) and how come he cannot call me recently. Well...one thing I can't understand. If he's that good as what he has bragged to me, that he can make big money for he's able to understand what his customers really need, why can't he figure it out that I am sick of 'words- speak- louder- than- actions' guys? I chatted with my mom this afternoon and asked her so. My mom lied on the sofa comfortably and listened to my blah blah...about this boring guy's behavior. Finally she said, it's normal...he is judging and he pretty much doesn't want to invest in 'you'. Ah...to the point, isn't it. As for the 2 symbols, the 1st is 2 big diamond rings--one for you and the other for me, to tie us up. The 2nd is a dozen of chocolate. Very well...how come I never saw such presents while we were meeting? :P LOL~ I wish I could have some nice chocolate, like Godiva--the very famous and expensive ones. So I know, and you know also, that my mom is right. He'd better give the idea up as soon as possible, move on, and find another woman who's desperate enough to be his girl friend. :D Good luck to you, although I don't think you are a nice friend of mine, Martin.

Oh the picture above is our lunch today--spring rolls! My mom is an excellent cook, and the spring rolls ( I got vegetarian ones ) are very tasty! Too bad--the daughter is too dumb to cook well though. :P ( bu hao yi si ah...)
Posted by Hello

4 comments:

icemonki said...

YUMM!! I want some spring rolls too - ask ur mummy to make me some and send to australia hehe, yah i cant cook either so always wait for my mum to make 4 me.
sounds like real estate guy was proposing to u??!!

Ken said...

Those are those which u can eat raw right... we had that alot when we were making spring roll pastry... so much that we got sick of it... but not now, since its nice :) now u got no holidays... back to torturing ur customers... ho ho ho... :P (and u two girls should marry some chef instead maybe... or a restraunt owner... :P)

Flo said...

1.nah, icemonki you know he's only looking for ons or mns. his tricks are lousy tho...*chuckles* poor stupid guy. ( excuse me if I am too direct. :P )
2. Kenny's suggestion's not bad. but I live in TW, where so much delicious food is easy to get. I need to worry? :D

Ken said...

oh... true, but are shops open at 3am? :P