Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Something boo--Part II

This morning I was the last one who used the toilet, and I thought everything’s all right. Then I went to school and came back home in the afternoon. My parents were not around. Hearing some noise from the toilet, I went check what’s wrong…it’s flushing, though not strongly. Oh my… @@ guess I have to read some more Scriptures or meditate longer???

My bro-in-law was kind enough to treat me lunch after I made a phone call to his wife, my sister. I had 2 sessions at school and did some work in the office, feeling so bored. Previously I would ask my sis if she could go shopping or just take a walk, look around on the street with me. Then my bro-in-law heard us and suggested I went have lunch with them. I didn’t wanna be a fifth tire, but the lovely couple said they really hope I could go. *chuckles* That’s a very high class restaurant, and we had buffet, which costs around 1000 NT per person. Most dishes there are not vegetarian, but I could still found some to enjoy, lucky. And a chef there made me some fried rice, vegetables, and a soup. ( I felt so special…) When I went get ice cream, I found it’s not easy to scoop ( the coffee flavored one ). Then the guy in a suit standing behind me said ‘may I help…’ I took a glance at him and err… not gorgeous enough. I turned him down nicely and tried my best to get 2 scoops of it. :P I am even picky on such stuff… my goodness!

1 comment:

Ken said...

so scary... maybe you need to get your electricity, gas and plumbing looked at... hehehe. And you're so picky too :P