Thursday, August 12, 2004

Typhoon

I got up early ( as usual ) and turned TV on. wanna know if we had to go to school today since a typhoon was coming to the north of Taiwan. But it seemed the wind was not that strong. Thus, I still drove to school and had my 4 sessions. We finished watching 'The Haunted Mansion' in class. Eddie finally figure out the way to save his wife and kids. The curse upon the big ancient house was gone because the truth was revealed, and everyone got what they deserved--some went down to the hell and others went to the heaven. Not bad for junior high students huh? :P

No idea why I got a headache today...the wind became stronger around 10 a.m. and we had heavy rain as well. I don't sneeze or get a sore throat. Well...the weather is fine now. I am leaving for choir practice. In fact I wanna rest at home, but we are going to have a performance soon. Not that I sing so well that I cannot quit practicing, but...friends want me to be there. ( They said I look great standing on the stage. -_-" You guys got the hint? It means I only have the looks, not the voice... ) So sad. :P ( ahh...wo tou tong ah...ai...)

3 comments:

icemonki said...

Cheer up flo, at least u can look good on stage. I cant sing or look good.
since yesterday I had a red runny nose and sore throat..and tommorrow we are going karaoke! so cant sing :( ... also i am getting free lesson on how to treat guys on this blog whahaha... got some advice?
By the way - what is'tao hua'? does it mean good luck?

Flo said...

hahahaha thanks, icemonki :D I am not to preach (about the how to treat guys)tho...just a silly blog which I can do my monologue well. and please feel free to laugh if I make any mistakes in English :P I only studied it in Taiwan, you know. 'tao hua' means 'chances to see guys' or 'guys see you'? hehehe...I hope you can get well soon and have a good time singing with friends. Next time if you come to Taipei, maybe we can sing at KTV together. :)

Ken said...

hahaha I never heard yuppy sing... hmmmmm :P yuppy and tao hua... judging from her post about looking at leng jai... I don't think she has any this year? poor girl... :P