Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My good friend is fine :)

Today is a nice day for me, though the weather is not nice at all. It’s raining all day and the weather forecast said a typhoon is coming. Maybe it will affect the north of Taiwan badly. I happen to live in Taipei…. Anyway I had no class this morning. I still went to school to sign something for my class, and did some copying for the choir. Everything’s ok except I made a mistake while copying the stuff…guess I was thinking too deeply to notice that in time. That cost me 20 NT.

Then my good friend, the math teacher CZ, and me went to visit our good friend, another math teacher PT, as we planned to earlier. I drove my dear Justy to pick her and then to the hospital. PT stays in a postpartum care centre in Zhong1 Xing1 Hospital, where I had no idea about its location. Yes I live in Taipei, but…this city is so populated and maybe complicated as well that I can easily get lost too. I asked some colleagues for directions first before I left school, and luckily I didn’t get lost. :P The luckier thing was I found a nice parking space near the hospital, right beside the big road…made a U turn and ahh…nice! So I met PT and I am happy to see that she looks fine and seems all right now. She talked about her dead baby, who was a boy....CZ and me then consoled her with the very old Buddhist saying, everything is fated. Maybe not enough yuan2 fen4. Of course they cared about me and my very ‘boring’ love story. Thus I got to ‘report’ on the latest development for my 2 good friends. In fact, that’s all bs I guess…but PT had a good laugh. Ok…it worths my effort . CZ has the sharpest and smartest attitude and always gives me the best, to-the-point comment. She listened, shook her head, and said, ‘childish’. LOL~ Math teachers…you can never fool them. Way too logical.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Yes, everything is fated... You are fated to have alot of Tao Hua... woo :)