Monday, August 16, 2004

Ghost Gate Opened

Talking about the term ‘Tao Hua’, I don’t know if it’s real good for me. Making new friends, especially who work in different fields, is interesting, because I have had more than enough friends from Education. The problem is the other party doesn’t think the same as I do. *chuckles* Well I do know everybody thinks differently. That’s why I always tell those who I go out with for a meeting or a meal, or a movie, that I am glad to make friends with them. But it’s no good to be exclusive, you know…too soon and too tense right? It seems the businessman, who I newly knew from online and went out with twice, doesn’t learn the lesson. :P And I am not to teach him how to make it. Too bad? Sure. By the way it’s not my office time. He made a fatal mistake on our second meeting ( not ‘date’ hehehe ). We talked about our jobs and then bonus…he bragged he did a nice job and got his bonus, around 1 million NT dollars this year. I didn’t even go wow or have any special facial expression. So what? He can make big money. =\= He would spend a lot on his woman. By the way I am able to get everything I would like in Taiwan, or in other countries where I go traveling. Money is something, but not everything. You want me to be smitten only by your money? *chuckles* That’s a great idea. :P I can’t blame him since he’s a business person, whose job is sell houses. After 1 movie and 2 meals he asked me to be his girl friend, I can only say he’s used to being so efficient. LOL~ He shouldn’t have chosen me as his object… But he has, I think I will let him know his way of doing business can’t really work in the romantic field. He will thank me as he meets his next ‘the One’ then. See, I work extra time again…me too kind-hearted. :P

Summer vacation is going to end in 2 weeks. I have slept more and feel my skin getting nicer. Sleep does work much better than any lotion or cream! Oh yeah you know today is the first day of Ghost Gate Open Month. According to Chinese lunar calendar, it’s from lunar July 1st to 30th. Do you guys ‘bai bai’ and get alert? Sometimes parents would tell us not to get near to the rivers or streams, and not to get home too late at night, in case some beings are eager to find their substituents… In class I also told students to be careful, not to act very ‘iron teeth’, you know. It’s better to have some respect and watch the mouth, especially right in the 30 days.

3 comments:

Ken said...

How does one act 'iron teeth'? I'm not sure if you mean 'Jaws' from James Bond movies... u know the huge guy with the metal teeth who falls in love with a blonde from Moonraker... :P Anyways, I think your favourite saturday night show should get more interesting for this month? hehehe :P So you're sterotyping that big business people neglect their loved ones? hmmmm... maybe thats true, but I don't know :P

Flo said...

1.no no. in fact you have to read 'iron teeth' in Taiwanese, which means s/he never believes in something, like the beings 'good brothers' ( you know? ) in this world.
2.I don't know either.hahaha~ but some rich guys can still be generous and sincere I guess.

Ken said...

Oh... see my taiwanese ain't that good, spell it out for me (I've spelt out 'oh a mi sua' before... :P)... and I don't know... but I know that rich girls are spoilt usually... :P