Saturday, August 07, 2004

Relaxing...on a nice Saturday evening

A hot, or burning day as usual in summer. I walked to the stall I used to get traditional Chinese breakfast, and enjoyed looking around in the market. Sweating like hell, I had to take a quick shower after I went back home. Nothing special happened, except the guy who I went out with called me this afternoon. He calls and sends sms almost every day since we went to a movie on Tue. It said he would like to see me and hear my voice every day. Well…no I am not like those who listen to such sweet talk from guys and will be falling desperately. *grins* I don’t believe in anything easily, you know. I like this saying, ‘Actions speak louder than words.’ If a guy does care for me, I am sure I can sense it without his pretty much sweet talk to me. Anyway it’s my style to think bright…that’s why I don’t really mind when he keeps on saying ‘I like teachers.’ ‘You are very pretty.’ ‘You can be my girl friend.’ You see, isn’t it better than: ‘I hate teachers.’ ‘You are very ugly.’ ‘You can be my enemy.’ *winks*

One more thing…I got Wade’s email, and he told me he would study in the best boys’ senior high school in Taipei the coming 3 years! Woo~ congratulations! I am very proud of him, you know. He’s such an intelligent and diligent boy. I believe he can learn more and accomplish better in the future. :)

2 comments:

Ken said...

Normally a girl would swoon after hearing such words... but not you... how come?? :P If I said something similiar like that to a certain person... hmmm I wonder what would happen to me? :P

Flo said...

sure, she would fall into a swoon, sweetly... :P it's a high-tech era, and you know how to email. why not give it a try huh.