Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Something boo?

It’s raining cats and dogs. Last night, in fact, this very early morning, I woke up all of a sudden. I was dreaming as usual, but that’s not the point this time. I found it weird since the light in my bedroom was on. But I was sure that I did turn off the light before hitting my pillow…. Confused, I got up, turned it off again, and then went back to bed. I slept till 5:30 a.m.—my time to get up during week days. Then I practiced meditation in the living room for a while ( also my habit in the morning ). Well, I felt a bit too warm, so I went turn on the air-con. It’s so cool and comfortable then….After my meditation I did the laundry in our back balcony. Everything’s fine, except…as I went back to the living room. I found the fan was working. Hey…I didn’t turn on the fan. For me it’s a waste of electricity because I had turned on the air-con. The other family members were sleeping and I was the only one awake. *blinking* I enjoy watching some stuff on TV, not in real life… -_-“

I had 4 sessions to teach this morning. In the afternoon I went to see the dentist, and guess no need to visit him until I have a toothache again. My Shi Jie paid me a visit in the early evening and she had tea ( I made some herb tea, no caffeine ) and listened to my stories which happened these days. She frowned and looked at me worriedly after she knew about the details. Of course she gave me some advice that I think is wise. And it’s what I planned to do also—watch out! *chuckles* My SJ was also a business person before. Thus, I would like to ask her for instructions if I have some problems. So far so good….

2 comments:

Ken said...

Who you're gonna call? Ghostbusters! :P So who loves your electical fixtures? Has anything 'interesting' happened in your building/unit before? :P I don't think that we had that kind of stuff happening at our place... if so then I'm too dumb to notice it :P Pray more maybe? :P hehe

icemonki said...

yah definately pray more... or it could just be a family member playing a joke on u