Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Better to slow down :P

My God…my SX said there will be a lot of tao2 hua2 in the near future. ( these 2 years? Not sure. ) And it seems so correct. *chuckles*

In the morning I had 4 sessions to teach. Nice! We watched the first VCD of “Paycheck” in the classroom, and students asked me some questions about this movie. Well…I watched it before so I knew what happened to the lotto paper. :P But I wouldn’t tell kids because it’s no fun, right? The idea which they could erase ( or delete?) Ben’s memory by injecting some chemical into his vein was interesting. Wasn’t that fabulous if we could just apply that to those who are heart-broken from losing their love? I don’t know…maybe not. Since it might be good to suffer from something difficult in life and then we can grow our characters better and stronger. ( ahh, a very bright way of thinking again, no? )

After work the guy who I knew from online came pick me up at my school. This is the second time I met him. We drove to a restaurant located on a hill not too far away, called Bruce Kitchen Garden. It’s very lucky that he didn’t make reservations and we could still have a table for two quickly. ( The restaurant was soon full of customers and some people who couldn’t get the tables had to wait outside. ) Their well-known dishes are spaghetti and cheese-baked rice. I ordered the former, with some nice salad and pumpkin soup. I enjoyed the dessert too, a coffee-flavoured jelly and a hot coffee. The only thing ‘imperfect’ was I didn’t finish the main course, and made the waitress came ask me, ‘bu4 hao3 chi1 ma?’ awww~ I was so sorry. :P

Then my friend drove to Wu Lai and we spent some time there. Details are not to be written ( or typed, or blogged ). I just wonder…what if I was passionate? I am used to being…well, if not ‘cold’, but you know I rarely do anything special to lure a guy. So far I have no intention to. He seems to be falling in love too fast. Or it’s just normal for any guy? Men fall in love at the first sight? Or women can fall in love very fast too? Am I the abnormal one? *chuckles* I remember the first lyrics of a song, ‘Love… is a many splendid thing!’ For me…’Love… is a very troublous thing!’ :D

1 comment:

Ken said...

WAHHHH!!! TELL TELL! :P *You can run, but can you hide? :P*