Friday, August 13, 2004

He needs some good luck

We finished watching the 2nd VCD of ‘Paycheck’. Pretty nice the movie is. What if I could foresee the future, which might be somehow tragic or disastrous? I guess I would do the same as Ben, who foresaw the very terrible outcome after the machine started working and he took some actions to prevent what would happen. And, of course, the best is the lotto part right? *chuckles* Being an optimist, I always believe everything is fated, but I still should do my best for my own sake, or for others’ benefits. ( I sound like a saint? Hey you don’t know my idol is Confucius? :P )

This is the forth week for summer school, and we have 5 weeks…so, only a week to go. To be specific, only 5 days left. I have a very busy summer vacation this year, although I don’t go traveling abroad. The guy I met twice kept calling and messaging me. Well…not that I don’t want a boy friend, but I do think ‘haste makes waste.’ A relationship can be terrific only when it’s built up step by step steadily. If I am only a physical object for him, I really won’t know where this relationship can go in the future… He asked me if I could be his girl friend last time, right on the second gathering. I was… :O speechless at first. Then I asked him, ‘Don’t you think it’s way too soon?’ His reply was no, since he told me I am the one he’s looking for. Tall, good looking, qi4 zhi4 ( hard to find an appropriate English term for 氣質 ) excellent, independent, oh, and, a teacher, which is truly a nice career here, you know. I forgot to tell him I can play the piano and the guitar…I can dance too. :P No good to brag too much right? In case I make him fall too deeply to get off the hook safely? *evil grins*

His message said he wouldn’t be in a good mood until he could meet me again. On the phone he asked me when I can go out with him. *chuckles* I told him recently work is just being hectic, and I will see if I have some free time. He told me to call him to let him know. And you know I won’t call. ( No need to call if I don’t have anything that requires a prompt answer to ask. ) So yeah…I think this guy is a bit unfortunate to know me, a woman who is a bit older than him and is neither desperate nor needy in any way. Well I do suggest him to find other girls who are younger than him to meet or date. He has a wide range…so many to choose. Anyway, I guess that’s not my business. :P

3 comments:

Ken said...

ah... so thats how you do it... build up a relationship and then they can't get off the hook easily... icic... scary tactic :P hehehe. Anyways, I don't think u believe in love at first sight oh Flo :P

Flo said...

1.what 'scary tatic'? :P hahahaha~ anyway please don't tell the guys who are to woo me ok?
2.you know why I don't 'love at first sight'?I am always the prettier. ( aiyo ni bu yao tu mah! LOL~ ) so you believe in love at first sight, I know. :P

Flo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.