Saturday, August 14, 2004

Shopping with my sis

Last night I went to bed late since it was Friday, and had a dream… I dreamed of this friend a few times before. He’s not living in Taipei. In my dream this time his looks changed a bit. ( I mean… not the same as what he looks now, but I still know that guy was him. ) My family visited him and his family, and we chatted happily, went to some places together, to have fun or attend some party there; of course I don’t know where the places are…they looked all strange to me. We even visited a shop where crystals were sold…hmm…can’t remember if I bought anything in there. And in one scene, my friend and I were taking a bus. We sat together. I felt sleepy and leaned on him, put my head on his upper arm. He was wearing a long sleeves white shirt…my cheek touched the white material, and I felt good… a nice dream, isn’t it.

My sis and I had lunch together at Ponderosa Restaurant near NTNU MRT station. My treat today. I cannot get any steak, so I only ate some fruit, salad ( raw vegetables without any dressings ), bread with peanut butter, tea jelly, coke, coffee, and green tea. The mint chocolate ice cream there was awful enough. Pop corn was ok. Oh they got baked potatoes with a piece of butter inside…that’s really something ( for me ). *chuckles* I think I would rather have a meal in a vegetarian restaurant. After lunch we went shopping at Gong Guang, and you know there are many stalls which sell different kinds of interesting stuff. I bought 3 cotton T shirts, which cost 500 NT total. Not bad right? :D Even my mom said it’s a bargain. Lucky we teachers don’t need to wear formally at school. I mean, we are not asked to wear formal suits to work. I can dress casually…maybe they know we sometimes have to chase naughty students? *grins*

Anyway…suddenly it rained heavily in Taipei. We came back home and mom cooked dinner. I will go watch my favourite TV program later. Ah...my eyes are tired now, but I won’t go to bed early. :P

4 comments:

Ken said...

cotton t-shirts ... if each was A$5, 500 is cheap? :P I thought it'll be cheaper than that :P. So, whats the interpretation of that nice dream? :P and you have a favourite tv program... but the olympics is on! guess u're not interested in eye candy there :P hehehe :P

Flo said...

1.what?I think clothes in OZ are more expensive than TW...
2.the nice dream...yeah...we had many other lives.maybe he and me were good friends in another space and time.
3.eye candy? you mean ppl in tight? sorry...I still think I look...err...you know ^.^ ( ok I am kidding again. don't throw up please. :P )

Ken said...

1.hmmm maybe so, but we get alot of stuff from china now, and they are going off very cheaply nowdays... :)
2.oh... maybe oh :P (the monk?)
3.hahaha yeah you're the eye candy ok :P

Flo said...

1.oh really. good then.
2.well...hehehe :)
3.I know you're just kidding too :P