Thursday, August 19, 2004

Put a stop to it

The students hope I can go on teaching them in the coming semester after I said ‘well it’s the last session I am here with you during summer vacation. Even if we might not be able to get together again, I still want you all to study hard and get better grades on English.’ I teach 2 classes of year 9, and tomorrow I will say the same to the other class. :P ( fun to see some students to be moved by my sentimental statement, you know… awww :D )

The business person came take me to have lunch at noon. I was sort of…err… not that interested when he said he would eat some cheap vegetarian dishes with me on the phone last night. No idea what he’s thinking about, you know. Is that a nice attitude for a guy who’s to woo someone he likes? Anyway I seldom cancel my appointments with friends, so I still agreed to go out with him for a meal. He drove to Bitan, which is a famous scenic spot near my school, and said there’s a nice restaurant where people eat and enjoy watching the beautiful river and mountains ( rather hills ) meanwhile. Too bad he didn’t check in advance—the restaurant is closed today. In fact all stalls there are closed today, unfortunately. So I told him a place to eat our lunch around 10 minutes away from Bitan. That’s a vegetarian restaurant, and 199 NT for each to have buffet. Of course we talked and he would like to make the topic about the ‘relationship’ thingy more or less. And again, he bragged a few times that he has made a lot of money.

Truly…unbearable. 1 movie and 3 meals, around 1000 NT, and he’s thinking of getting me as his girl friend. By the way, he didn't even bother to spend time understanding my life, my habits, interests, and so on. Hahahaha~ I told my sister what happened and she said it’s so disgusting—he sounds like a millionaire yet acts the very stingy way. Worse, he’s trying his best to take advantage—I am not to describe such behavior in details on my blog, in case my eyes would feel uncomfortable later when I come on and read this blog in the future. He told me he understood my points of view and he would not push me hard, since he still wants me to be his friend. And he enjoys the feeling of competition. @_@ What can I say…I think it’s so hard to find such a guy in my other male friends who is as dumb as him… *chuckles* However, I asked him to drive me to school at 2 p.m. after lunch. Previously he asked me to keep him company till 4 p.m. But I told myself if so I would be bored to death really. So I got off his car, happily said goodbye to him, and then drove home to enjoy myself. Shall I switch off this cell phone? *evil grins* However, school is to start soon, and I won’t have so much free time like now. Maybe I can’t keep my blog going on either…who knows? :P

4 comments:

Ken said...

awww... how come u're so picky? :P (if you don't post anymore... maybe I wouldn't be able to comment anymore :P)

icemonki said...

Haha what a dumbarse guy!! I would definately find some1 better - stingy guys are the worst! Flo I hope u dont stop blogging otherwise I wont be able to read your funny stories on dating and therefore cant learn from u.

Flo said...

1.yes I am. you can say 'Flo you deserved it that you have no bf!' to me. LOL~ btw, not 'comment' but '75 me' I think, if I don't blog... Kenny, ain't I right :P
2. awww~ icemonki, don't learn from me, who failed in finding myself a steady bf. My adventures seem to be 'Flo's encountering with rich but creepy guys' LOL~ However, I'm glad if you can have a laugh reading it. :D

Ken said...

Hahaha rich and creepy... thats a funny description... :)