Friday, August 06, 2004

Story of spiders

No idea why I felt so tired this morning. I even drank up a bottle of tea in class ( about 530 ml ). Still sleepy. Thus I had to take a rest at my office desk during our short break, 10 minutes for each you know. My lunch is fried rice noodles—I was too tired to finish them, you know…nan2 de2, since all my friends know the last thing I need to do is lose weight. A few days ago I bragged to my friends that I gained 1 kg already—56kg that time. Now back to 55 kg. -_-“ Very hard for me to put on some weight. Guess it’s because I am a strict vegetarian.

Anyway I would record what happened to the spiders at my place here. One day I found a spider at the ceiling of my small bathroom. It’s just like any other spider, staying there quietly waiting for some preys. The other day, another spider came join it! But, you know…a bathroom. How to make a good fortune in a bathroom? Being a homeroom teacher for quite a period of time, I just couldn’t help myself but…preach to the 2 spiders. I said, ‘oh Spider san. ( ‘san’ is used in Japanese very often, you know…to show some respect. Hey don’t you laugh. :P ) I hope you know that I am not to kill you since I try my best to follow the discipline No Killing from Buddhism. And I know you stay there to wait for something that can satisfy your appetite. The thing is, not many insects inside this house. I don’t think you wanna have ants. So yeah…would you ponder over it again that maybe you should make a move? I don’t mean to chase you away or what though. Just…maybe it’s better for your tummy. Have good luck!’

They are gone. No I didn’t kill them, neither did my family. They just packed and left the bathroom without leaving any message. Oh maybe they did. Too bad I just couldn’t get what’s there on the web. If I did, I might be able to understand which the 6 numbers for our Big Lotto were last night and strike a fortune! *sob sob* Spider san…maybe you guys are feeling very sorry for me too I guess? However, doesn’t matter now. What matters is we live happily and eat nicely. ( For me, you know…eat well = be in a good mood. ) Good luck to both of you. No need to miss me or pay me a visit ok. :D

1 comment:

Ken said...

Awww... that means u didn't win... oh well too bad isn't it :P At least u got good karma for not letting two spiders die of hunger :P hehehe