Wednesday, August 04, 2004

woo~ 'I, Robot' and Hot Pot!

You know I enjoy watching Will Smith’s movies. So, when the new friend, who I knew from another channel online, called me and asked me out last Tuesday, I didn’t say ‘yes’ at first. *winks* Of course you know I am not playing hard to get. I AM HARD TO GET, that is. I told him my schedule was not to allow me to go out with him until this Tuesday. He had no choice then :P but asked me to go to a movie this Tuesday afternoon. ( yesterday afternoon you know…no energy to blog last night. )

I had 4 sessions to teach yesterday. Then I drove home to have lunch and take a rest since my friend was in a meeting. He called me and said his meeting was to prolong. Doesn’t matter. We teachers have to be tolerant to other people who work in other fields. They may not be able to come and go at fixed time, you know. Finally his meeting was over, and he drove to pick me up near my place. We went to 京華城 and watched ‘I, Robot’. It’s really enjoyable… ( and he’s pretty much the eye candy for me, you know, hey I mean Will Smith, not my friend. :P ) I love the movie! And you know what’s the best…one friend of mine was so glad that he got free tickets and went see this same movie with his colleague. Wei… I watched that for free too. LOL~ Motto for today: want free tickets to watch movies? Sure, either your company is nice enough to get some for you, or you look beautiful enough. ( Of course you know I am too humble to say that I look beautiful, but that friend told me ‘teacher you look pretty’ quite a few times last night…don’t tell me to go hit the wall then. :P )

After the movie it’s almost dinner time. He took me to a high class shabu shabu restaurant near his office, and of course I ordered a vegetarian hot pot. I couldn’t finish the dinner since the food was…too much for me. @@ nan2 de2. I really wasn’t there pretending being lady-like ok. I wanna eat them all! Anyway, I had a nice evening and saw a fantastic movie. My friend asked me as I was to go off his car if I would go out with him next week when he’s off duty. Hehehehe~ What do you think? Shall I? *evil grins*

2 comments:

Ken said...

Will this turn into a saucy blog? ;) ho ho ho :P (yeah who knows where u'll be driven to next... a church :P)

Flo said...

sure! a church...and you know I would surely said, 'I do...NOT!' LOL~ what 'saucy' blog! :P just wanna make my life a bit more 'colourful' ok *wink*